Friday, August 12, 2011

One Tired Mother!!

I love my boys to bits but this past week (hmm more like months!) has been challenging. Dhiraj at 6 1/2 months has been waking frequently throughout the night. Also Shaan at 2 still gets out of bed 2 to 3 times a night. The crazy thing is I KNOW all the stuff I am MEANT to be doing to have kids that sleep through the night. My first born was sleeping 10 hours a night without a feed from 6 months. WHAT?? Now if I get 4 hours sleep in a row at the moment I feel like I have won Lotto!

What I have learnt though through the last few years is that its NORMAL for some babies to wake more frequently than others and be fed at night. I have also learnt that sometimes we need to take shortcuts to survive. No matter how interrupted my sleep is I still have to get up the next day albeit with some grumpiness and look after my 3 children.

I just want the right to say that I am TIRED!

No comments:

Post a Comment