Thursday, April 21, 2011

Praying Through Your Pregnancy

One of the things I appreciated during my third pregnancy was the input of Jennifer Polimino's Praying Through Your Pregnancy. Each week she sets out specific things to pray for about your unborn child's development and also your own pregnancy journey.

As No 3 was unplanned and unexpected, and the challenge of having two close together, I needed the encouragement that God was involved in this pregnancy and every detail of my son's life. I am not sure how God has answered everything that I prayed about for Dhiraj while I was pregnant with him. But I do know that praying prepared my heart to love and accept him as our precious baby.

One thing I am thankful for is having a baby that does not have reflux after my first two did. I was dreading all that cleaning up and washing that goes with having a baby that brings up a lot of milk each feed. So glad he burps!

No comments:

Post a Comment