Friday, April 1, 2011

My First Ultimate Blog Party 2011

Welcome to those who are visiting here for the first time. My blog is a work in a progress. After starting this blog a couple of years ago I gave up when I got pregnant while on 12 months maternity leave for our second child. Now we have 3 kids under 5 and I'm back blogging. Mostly for my sanity! But also because I enjoy saying something through words and pictures and I hope that my little voice is an encouragement and help for other people also journeying through similar things.

So far I post a lot about my family and what we get up to. Here they are from left to right: Kalyani (4 going on 13), Shaan (21 months) and Dhiraj (almost 9 weeks).


As well I like to post my reflections on parenting, managing our home, living more simply, cooking, the Indian influence and whatever I think people would be interested in reading that I'm interested in. I would love you to check out my blog and leave your comments. :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi there Jane,

    Visiting you from the UBP 2011. Nice to meet you!

    Its really nice to have a blog to serve as our outlet of some sort and to 'keep us sane' as you said. Glad you decided to return to blogging.

    Nice names of your kids btw.

    Do check out my party post to know more about me - http://ninyacomia.blogspot.com/2011/03/ultimate-blog-party-2011_31.html

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Stopping by from the UBP and so glad I found your blog. What a beautiful family!!! I really love finding other bi-cultural families. My husband is from Mexico and I'm a gringa and we have a 2-year old little boy. I look forward to following your blog, and would love to have you stop by mine anytime. Happy partying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family!(Love the picture of the kids with Dad)
    I too use blogging to keep my sanity somedays. :) Happy UBP11 !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the Ultimate Blog Party...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Jane -

    Stopping by from the UBP. So nice to meet you and your adorable family. I know you have your hands full, so I can totally understand the need to escape/vent/etc. through blogging.

    Cheers,
    Tracy All Thumbs Crafts

    ReplyDelete