Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Life at 3 months
* Time spent with this cuddly, smiley baby who now wants to be with us and see what we are doing.
* Longer stretches at night between feeds (5-6 hours from the 10pm dream feed) but still getting up a lot to him and the other two at times.
* Giving myself slack about trying to exercise.
* Appointments and more appointments. Dentist, physio, GP etc.
* Making sure I sit down to have my cup of tea in the mornings even if things are really hectic.
* More routine but more tiredness and less motivation to keep on top of things.
* Gorgeous autumn weather so more time outside playing.
* Spent getting through each day thankful for God's grace.