Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Another Birthday Gone

Here's some of what we got up to on my birthday. Overall it was a good day but busier than I would have liked mainly with kid stuff. I guess that's to be expected with the ages our kids are currently at. But I do enjoy seeing them getting so excited about singing happy birthday and blowing candles out etc.

So I did get to have some time to myself and I read a book called "Depression in New Mothers". I actually really enjoyed it and found it informative and interesting. It was written for the medical community and so had a lot of references to research and how the human body works. A form of writing I appreciate. I learnt things like how research studies have found that communities that have a diet high in seafood have a low incidence of depression. Apparently its the omega 3s. Hmm!

We also went for a short walk along the river near our house. Love being out in the bush.



No comments:

Post a Comment