Friday, March 18, 2011

Boys in Motion

My favourite photos of my boys from this week as suggested by Home with the Boys taken on a kindy day. I am enjoying those days as the house is a lot quieter, the pace of the day slower and I get my jobs done with some help from my little helper Shaan. At the moment I think he's still getting use to playing on his own without his big sister. So he likes doing lots of stuff with Mum.

So here's Dhiraj (7 weeks old) chilling out on the couch. He's my gorgeous, smiley baby. Loves looking at faces especially those he knows and giving big smiles.



Really cute- Shaan playing with the Winnie the Poo tree house that was actually Kalyani's pick from the toy library. Poo and Tigger go to sleep-ssh, ssh, have baths and chat with each other- Lad, li, la, la. He's version of what they are saying to each other.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a happy baby face!

    Stopping by from Boys in Motion--have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete