Monday, February 14, 2011

I think I might start blogging again...

Ok it has been a while since I have posted anything here. There have been a few changes in our lives since then. Like I haven't gone back into the paid work force yet and instead I got pregnant with No 3. Yep missed out on paid maternity leave through not having a big enough gap between babies. However we welcomed a gorgeous baby boy, Dhiraj into our family on the 27th Jan this year. Still waiting for life to settle down...

Anyway I have decided to start scrapbooking again. I stopped about half way through the pregnancy because I was so tired and keeping up with two kids and looking after our home was about as much as I could manage. So I have been going through hundreds of photos (and that's just from the last few weeks- the joys of having a new camera) choosing some to print and then hopefully scrap. Kalyani has really enjoyed showing off her baby photos to all the visitors we have had recently. I did an album of her first 12 months. Shaan has a couple of pages done for his and then I'd like to do one for Dhiraj as well. See how I go!

Oh and happy Valentines Day to those who celebrate it! It feels like all our time and attention has been directed solely towards our kids lately. Our marriage has been a bit neglected. So it was good tonight to enjoy a candle lit dinner after the kids were in bed. Yummy lasagne and cake Hit had brought home for me. Bring on the romance!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear that you are going to scrapbook again. I have really neglected mine also, having not done a layout ( up until last week that is) since about May 2010. Congratulations on arrival of Dhiraj,what a blessing blessing from God. Looking forward to seeing some of your lovely layouts.

    ReplyDelete