Already I have:
* folded two loads of washing and hung out another two loads
* watered the garden, feed the chooks
* cleaned Kalyani's floor rug from her room that had a spillage on it
* dropped her off at daycare
* made some fresh bread rolls to have for lunch
* updated our budget
* used up the basil that is going to seed by making pesto (blended basil and olive oil) to freeze
* listened to a telemarketer on the phone and told them I wasn't interested
* sent the JWs away
and now sat down with a cup of tea and fresh fig (yum!) for morning tea.
I wonder what the rest of the day holds?