Thursday, October 22, 2009

To Dummy or not to Dummy?

Hurrah all our passports are back with the correct visas in them. Wow- only 2 1/2 weeks until we leave. Shaan is getting over the cold that he's had and so we've been able to venture out of the house for the first time in about week yesterday. So good to spend time with friends! But I haven't been getting much sleep- was up with Kalyani between 12am and 3am and then Shaan's turn until 6am. Arrh- more sleep please! So I am thinking about getting rid of Shaan's dummy because the number of times I am getting up at night to plug it back in so he goes back to sleep is getting ridiculous. Only thing is it might be an advantage to still be able to use to settle him when we are in India. Not sure what to do!

Check out my little model. Got these things in the mail this week that I ordered from www.h2onya.com - stainless steel drink bottles and these really cute shopping bags that are meant to attach to your keyring so you always have one on you. So the plastic drink bottles have gone in the recycling bin and I'm now thinking about what other plastic items I want to replace with stainless steel. So much stuff for kids is plastic!



No comments:

Post a Comment