Monday, October 26, 2009

Sticking with the dummy...



for now! After my last post Shaan had two nights of much improved sleep and I got to catch up on missed sleep abit during the day. So I have decided to stick with the dummy at least until after our holiday. Less than 2 weeks to go- arrh! What do I mean- yeeeeeeeeh!

I have been feeling a bit isolated lately at home which is funny considering only 2 weeks ago I was sharing with a friend how I am loving being at home and not missing work at all. Well since then (Shaan has been sick with a cold) I haven't found it as fullfilling or satisfying and there are days when I feel like I am going crazy. Give me an adult to talk to or something challenging to use my brain on. Ok I have been missing work a little bit. So praying about this and searching out some answers of how to enjoy my time at home more. I do notice that when my needs aren't being met I struggle more to be patient and gracious with my kids. So hopefully will have some wisdom soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment