Friday, October 16, 2009

More to the story...

Having one of those "I'm too tired to do much at all" days! I had physio yesterday and so normally I'm sore for a day or two afterwards and since my back has only been very slowly improving I thought it would be a good idea to not do any weeding, housework etc. So instead I've been shopping online for stainless steel drink bottles to replace our cheap not very good for you plastic ones. :) Heaps more fun!

Here's some more pics I forgot to include on my last post. I wanted a photo of both Kalyani and Shaan on the tramp but she bounces around too much when he's on there. So just ended with a photo of Kalyani by herself.


And Kalyani and Shaan together- love how she's holding him!

That's better!
We collected two eggs this morning (the ones in front) laid by one of our new chooks. Since we have only had them a week she's certainly earning her keep. :)


Five things I am thankful for:
1) We got given a car seat for Kalyani that will be difficult for her to get out of herself. That's a huge praise point!
2) Our new chook starting to lay.
3) Times of rest and times of business.
4) Meeting with other Mums at MOPS this week.
5) My husband and what a great Dad he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment