Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Masterchef Inspired

My freezer meal for this week is a version of Moroccan Vegetable Stew with Chicken from the Masterchef website. I'm cooking it again for the second time because I thought it was so yummy. The main changes I made was that I cooked free range chicken drumsticks straight in with all the vegetables instead of separately and I simmered it on the stove instead of cooking it in the oven. The green on top is spinach that Shaan and I just went and picked from our vegie garden.

Today I have been trying to have a quieter day and not pack so many things into it like I normally do. The main reason is that I have been having a lot of pain lately with my back. I think the amount of activity I do probably isn't helping. So I am planning to lie down with a heat pack and listen to Paul Morrison's sermon on podcast from Father's Day. It was really good and I am enjoying listening to it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment