Friday, June 12, 2009

A Winter Update

After my last post about the lack of rain, the very next day it rained all day. I was starting to worry a bit because I had planned to get a lot of washing dry on our day at home today. However I was informed that the rain was only expected to last for a day. Yep- there's another week of dry weather forecast and then rain again. So no problems with getting the washing dry! And it was one of those mornings when you can see the water evaporating like mist off everything as the sun shone on it, including the clothes. I always think that looks really cool!

My blessing for today- being told emphatically to sit down several times because Miss Kalyani was doing the breakfast dishes without any help. She did a good job too! I got to sit there and drink my cup of tea. What a treat!

1 comment:

  1. What a treat and how precious is she. Hope you have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete