Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Where's winter?

I was reading in our local paper today that they are thinking of introducing sprinkle bans this winter here in Perth because we are all using too much water and of course there has been hardly any rain. Yeh it really doesn't feel like winter yet. I mean I have been hanging out my washing each week in the beautiful sunshine... Saying that it did rain this morning on the way to work- for about 5 minutes.

Well here I am standing on the edge of another season in my life. Tomorrow is my last day of (paid) work for at least 12 months. Yep there's only 5 weeks to go until baby is due. Though some days I am not sure I'll last that long. I am glad I am finishing because I have been getting really tired. But it is a big change to be at home again full time and face the "I haven't spoken to an adult all day" thing! I have got a few ideas of things I want to do seeing I'll have more time... Oh yeh I forgot I'll have a new baby to care for as well as a very active almost 3 year old.

Here are a few photos from a trip to a local park this past Sunday. Its actually the first lot of photos we have taken this month. All of us had been sick for a while and just hadn't had the energy to do much. So it was great to get out again and Kalyani had a ball playing on everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment