Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm Still Alive!!

Yes I know its been a while but I am still around. I haven't had the time or energy this past month to blog. Also I have been spending time on Facebook which I think the novelty is wearing off a bit now. So here are a few photos from this past month... Even my camera has hardly seen me. Life has been crazy!

We have gone for a few family walks this past month as the weather has gotten more pleasant. We are thankful that we are have a great area to walk in by the river right near our house.


Kalyani and bear spend lots of time together. Her idea to read a book to bear.

24 weeks now and starting to feel like there is lots to do and not a lot of time to do it in. All the baby stuff is still packed away and the study (which is going to be the baby's room) is still the study/computer room. What I have done is finish a great book by a midwife Robin Lim on Postpartum care. It gives a lot of ideas on how different culturals and religious beliefs look at the arrival of a baby and the care of the mother afterwards. The thing I have come away with is rest, rest and more rest. Something I didn't do the first time around- no wonder I took ages to heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment