Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We are having another one of these...


I am 12 and a half weeks pregnant and hopefully mostly through the awful morning sickness/ all day nausea phase. So if anyone noticed that I hadn't been posting as often the last few months that is the reason why. I hadn't been feeling well enough to do much of anything. But I am starting to feel a bit more normal this week especially after a weeks break.

Holidays are almost over but I am really thankful to have a few extra days this week at home with Hit back at work and Kalyani in daycare. Yesterday I spent doing all the things that are easier without a toddler, namely shopping and housework. Today I have been able to relax- watch a movie, have a long bath, not do much at all- very nice! Thank you God for days like today.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Jane!!!!
    I hope the sickness subsides too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jane - hoping also that the morning sickness is almost behind you now.

    ReplyDelete