Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Lazy morning!

This morning I am still in my pajamas and Kalyani and I are sharing the computer screen. She is lying on the couch watching a Colin Buchanan DVD. I am posting and reading other blogs. Check out the Altogether Too Happy blog for a great post about why scrapbooking matters. It was encouraging reading because I am at point of considering that I might have to cut right back on what I spend on scrapbooking products. Already its a small amount! We are wanting to increase our savings as much as we can. But there's something very enjoyable about getting new products even if there's stuff sitting there that needs using. Anyway its a good reminder for me that scrapbooking is (mostly :) ) about telling stories... It is less important to have a layout that looks impressive!

This layout is along that idea- using up scraps of paper, lace and even some gorgeous metallic looking chocolate wrappers. I had fun layering paint then paper and then another layer of paint.


Hit and I celebrated 8 years of marriage by going away on the weekend for a night at this place. Very relaxing! Oh when are we going to do it again?? It is so great to be able to see how much our relationship has grown over the years and how much more healthy we are in how we relate to one another. Thank you God! We were also blessed to have my beautiful Aunty Julie stay and look after Kalyani. Her first night away from Mum and Dad!



Ok I suppose I better go and get dressed and do some work... Nah!

No comments:

Post a Comment