Just stumbled onto Stacy's blog and she has a great challenge that is designed to STOP you in the throws of your business and show you in an instant ALL that you have and can choose to be grateful for -- ALL that is here NOW and very likely fleeting ...
It involves the following:
• Snap ten or twelve photos of your life right now. Or find recent photos that you've already taken.
• Compile these photos in one of these super-cute Bazzill Mono-Mini albums
• Keep or carry this album with you, tucked in your purse or desk drawer for one full year.
• Promise to glance through the album every time you stumble upon it or pull it out.
• On October 1st, 2009, create a scrapbook page about your experience.
Sounds like a great idea! Can't wait to get the camera out...