Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A New Day!

We (Kal and I) got up to Kings Park this morning to find out that the friends we were meeting up with couldn't make it.  Kalyani still had a great time playing on everything and then a very special treat.  I stopped at Hit's work on the way home and we got to have lunch together.  

You may have noticed that I haven't had a lot of layouts shown on my blog lately.  That's because I we have been out a lot this past week and haven't had a lot of time.  Plus my scrapbooking area is in one of the coldest parts of the house and so its not very motivating to be there at night.  Brrr!!

Some cool news- I got a participation prize from Scrap of Faith for submitting a layout (actually my first to be submitted) for one of their monthly challenges.  Check out their challenges on the blog!  So will have to do some more pages soon...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and your kind comments.
    Going to add yours to my sidebar, if thats ok :)
    Have a super dooper day

    ReplyDelete