Friday, July 4, 2008

A better Week

Yes this week has been a lot better than the last couple of weeks. I am not sure exactly why but I woke up Sunday morning and the heaviness and depression that has been following me round was gone. I have just been in a better place to relate to people, plan a few things for the immediate future and relate with Kalyani. Ok that's a huge one! She seems to bounce (and some days that's literally) from the moment she wakes up to when she goes to bed at night. So much energy and lately there are been a lot more battles. Ok I know what am I to expect with two very strong parents but she knows what she wants all the time and gets very upset when she can't get it. But when I am in a better place emotionally I can be smarter about the choices I offer her or don't and be more preventative.

No comments:

Post a Comment