Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Lousy Day!

Do you ever have days when you just can't get up the motivation to do anything?  I felt like this morning on waking up and it continued throughout the day.  I think its to do with feeling very directionless at the moment- like there's not a lot to look forward to.  I know that I am to trust God with my days, my future and yet I am also required to do a fair bit of work myself... Ahh- I am just not sure what that is!

On a funnier note- who's seen Top Gear?  It is a British show on expensive cars mainly and though I am not really into cars I am getting to appreciate the engineering and design behind them.  They also have the funniest segments when they give the 3 male (of course) presenters different challenges to complete.  The most recent episode Hit and I watched had them buy a car for under 1000 pounds that they thought would make a suitable cop car.  The idea being that it would be  better for the cops to have a cheaper car that could be trashed.   Then they decorated them- lots of flashing lights, ridiculous appendages on the car to try and catch crims.  Then they had to complete different tasks.  Anyway you would probably have to see it to appreciate it but it makes me laugh a lot.  Praise God for humour!

No comments:

Post a Comment