Friday, May 16, 2008

Our Happenings

Yes we have broadband again! Thanks Hit for gettting us connected abit earlier than we were expecting.  So what did we do?  We watched lots of utube last night and today I am spending time catching up on banking, scrapping sites and my blog and email and...  I am actually home from work early today because Kalyani has a cold.  Hit looked after her in the morning and I have the afternoon shift.  There is something very nice about only going to work for a few hours and then coming home.  I just won't think about all the work it means I need to catch on next week.

This weekend we are going down to Bunbury for a very good friend's birthday.  Happy Birthday to you today Miriam!!  Kalyani and I are travelling to Harvey on the Australind train on the Sat as Hit is working.  I am even looking forward to the train ride because I reckon Kalyani is going to love it. And I get to take lots of photos!

Congratulations to Hit!! He was officially promoted to managing the computer store where he works this week.  

And God's blessings to all of you who stop by and read this.  Hope you have a great week!  Anybody getting up to anything interesting?  (HINT HINT)  Feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment