Tuesday, April 1, 2008

New scrapbooking pages



I finally finished the second page about my Pop’s boat (he built it himself) and going out sailing on it. So here they are.  






Ok anyone not interested in scrapbooking just skip to the next pic. This page I did about my 31st birthday and I just took excerpts from journal to summarise what was going on in my life at that point. I really enjoyed making it especially after I had lousy day. And I tried a few new techniques – I stapled the lace to the page, I used bubble wrap to make imprints with paint on the journaling section. Hit thought that looked really messy I reckon its being creative. I actually followed a sketch found at www.pagemaps.com which made it heaps easier to put together.



I’m looking forward to this weekend and having a go at the challenges on the cybercrop at www.scrapbookingtop50.com.au  Dawn and I did it last month and I found it heaps of fun and very inspiring. I surprised myself by completing a couple of pages even though I was in a lot of pain with my back. So who knows what will come out of this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment