Monday, April 7, 2008

Must Love Dogs



We went over to my brother and sister-in-law's house this afternoon and their dog Dante (who's a full grown puppy) decided to get into a dirty pool of water.  I just managed to get away without having muddy water shaken on me as I was taking photos.  However the main reason for going over there was to play table tennis.  I even got to have a few turns... I think my table tennis skills are starting to improve with all Hit's coaching. :) Hit was enjoying playing so much that when I asked him if he wanted to take a break I was told "Why would I take a break from having fun?".  Good point but who hasn't heard their parents tell them, "I think you have had enough fun".  Now how silly is that!

Kalyani thought it was great fun seeing a real dog and lots of their birds.  Two words she definately knows how to say, "dog" and "bird".


I caught their two very fluffy bantams in conversation with one another.  "Do you think I should go after the ball dear?"



 


1 comment:

  1. hey Jane so good to see you here girl! are ya on facebook?
    btw u and Hit r blessed with such a beautiful daughter!! how old is she now?
    do keep in touch girl!

    ReplyDelete