Sunday, April 20, 2008

I am thankful...

I am thankful for... having such a delightful daughter who I am proud of and love spending time with.  I am thankful for... being able to live out the values I believe in, in regards to work and family.  I am thankful for... such gracious and generous friends who offer me wisdom and encouragement when I need it.  I thankful for... the faithfulness of my husband in loving me even more today than when we first met.  I am thankful for my Father's friendship- He walks with me through every trial.

This past week I have been struggling with trusting in God's goodness and faithfulness to me.  Especially in regards to what work I am doing and our finances.  I had my plan and it hasn't worked out the way I had expected and wanted it to.  Nothing has changed but I choose today to be thankful in this place and trust that my Dad is still in control and involved in my life.  And now I am open to seeing that the direction my life takes may be even better than I could have worked out for myself. Regardless there are heaps of things to be thankful for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment