Saturday, March 29, 2008

Favourite Verses

This week in connect group we were asked to share one of our favourite bible verses and the reasons why.  I found it amazing that three of us had the same favourites.

Proverbs 3:5,6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.  

Philippians 4:6, 7
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.  And the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

Why?  I think when I am going through difficult times I find that these are truths I can hang onto.  What about you?  What would you say is a significant verse for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment